Experienced Springfield Lawyer Helps Clients with a Variety of Civil Legal Concerns
Reliable Social Security Disability, estate planning and debtor defense counsel in Southwest Missouri
When you need reliable legal support, turn to Matthew J. Button, Attorney At Law, LLC in Springfield. As a former attorney adviser for the Social Security Administration’s Office of Hearing Operations, my in-depth insight into the disability application process makes me a skilled advocate for clients. I use my legal knowledge to draft wills, trusts and other legal instruments that help individuals prepare for the future. If you are in debt and facing aggressive collection tactics by creditors or debt collection agencies, I will staunchly defend your rights. My law firm serves clients throughout Southwest Missouri.
Diligent attorney provides effective legal support
Throughout my years as an attorney, I have witnessed the anxiety that unresolved legal issues can cause people. When you choose my law firm to handle your matter, you can be sure that I will work to reduce your stress and resolve your problem by providing counsel that is:
- Compassionate — Even while I am advocating assertively for your interests, you can count on me to treat you and your matter with empathy and understanding.
- Hands-on — Your case will receive attentive legal support directly from me and will never be handed off to a less experienced attorney.
- Effective — I have a record of achieving the results my clients need, whether the task requires drafting documents that hold up to legal challenges, negotiating positive outcomes to disputes or advocating effectively in court.
My law firm offers fixed-fee agreements so that you know exactly what your legal services will cost and there are no surprises.
Skillful legal counsel in complex financial matters
My law firm can help you in the following areas:
- Debtor defense — I provide debtor defense services to consumers who are being pursued in the Missouri courts and at home by aggressive debt collectors and creditors.
- Estate planning — In my estate planning practice, I draft wills, trusts and financial and medical powers of attorney for clients looking to make plans for their future and the financial well-being of their loved ones.
- Social Security Disability — As a highly knowledgeable Social Security Disability lawyer, I assist people who are hurt and expect to be unable to work for at least a year with the SSD application process or represent them during the appeals process if you have been denied benefits.
I am committed to delivering sound legal guidance to Southwest Missourians.
Contact a well-informed Missouri lawyer for assistance
Matthew J. Button, Attorney At Law, LLC in Springfield assists clients in the Southwest Missouri area with various legal concerns relating to estate planning, Social Security Disability benefits and debt collection defense. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at 417-753-8038 or contact me online.